Holy Cow! There is so much information available on the internet, and about half of it will scare you to death! I know I have to avoid some things now that I'm pregnant, but seriously... do I really need to worry that I had a little brie 3 days after conception, or ate a hot dog during my 4th week, or had a tablespoon of mayonnaise on a sandwich?! Can I really not have tap water, and is the aspertame in light yogurt really that bad??? Geez! There is a ton to worry and stress about if you let yourself! I'm trying to just relax and enjoy this process, but there's so much online to keep you from doing that! I think I need to go on a web surfing haitus for a while, haha! Good thing the end result is all worth it! Any advice on how to just relax and enjoy myself from other mommies out there would be appreciated!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment