I found myself thinking today that I have been wishing away the time of this pregnancy. I keep thinking down the road to my next appointment, or to finding out the sex of the baby, or even to the delivery. I realized today that if I don't stop I will miss this exciting, new experience in my life. I need to remember to live in and be thankful for the moment I'm in now. It's okay for me to be excited for the things in the future, but I don't want to forget to enjoy the present.
Tomorrow will be my 7 week mark and I have had a great experience so far. I've had only a few minor encounters with nausea and the other symptoms I've experienced are the not so annoying ones. I have been complaining a lot and annoyed with my growing belly because of bloating, but it is actually kind of neat to see it expand (yikes, did I just say that?!) I can say that now because I haven't gained any weight, but we'll see what comes out of mouth when the scale starts tipping in the wrong direction, haha.
This whole process truly is a miracle, and I am so excited to see and feel it all through. God has truly blessed us, and I'm going to start slowing down and thanking Him for the place I'm in each step of the way!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
This is a great way to look at it. Throughtout the process, and even after the baby comes, enjoy each minute, because time will fly in the blink of an eye. It is almost impossible to think that you and Drew are reliving what Dad and I went through in what seems like such a short time ago.
Hugs to you all. Mom
Post a Comment