We have now told all four of our immediate families our good news, which kind of makes this seem a whole lot more real. We were originally planning on waiting until our first doctor's visit to tell anyone, but I just couldn't keep it in anymore. Plus, we decided we would love the prayers and thoughts of our closest family as we go though our first trimester, so keep them coming!
At this point I have been reading everything I can find to learn more about what my body and this baby are doing each day. Right now baby z is the size of a sesame seed, which is pretty amazing, and is growing like crazy. That explains why I'm so tired right now. I feel as though I've been a lot more hungry lately too, which could be in my head, but I don't think so. I actually wake up hungry for breakfast, whereas I normally can wait about an hour or two before eating. I've been trying to drink lots of water, which is difficult for me. There used to be days where I would come home and think, "Have I had anything to drink today?" I feel as though I'm going to float away from it all, but if it's good for the growing baby, it's good for me! My biggest symptom right now though is being bloated (I'm sure partially because of all the water). Everything I've read said this is normal and common, but man it feels strange to have snug pants at only 5 1/2 weeks, haha. Hopefully that feeling will subside soon, and then the real weight gain can get undeway (yikes!) While the appetite may be in my head, the bloatedness is not. Drew has even noticed it. Does anyone want to let him know that you shouldn't say things like that to a pregnant woman?!
In actuality, Drew has been very sweet since finding out (and before). He has been filling my water glass when I need it and doing whatever I want, like going to 3 different stores to find a pumpkin because I waited too long and they were all out everywhere. I know he's going to make a great daddy to baby z, which he swears WILL be a boy, haha.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment