Sunday, November 8

Books

I've been looking for some good pregnancy books for both myself and/or Drew.  I've heard from a few people and blogs etc. that the old standard, What to Expect When You are Expecting is not that great, but it's the only one that you really hear about.  Any suggestions or opinions? 

4 comments:

Ryan Neff said...

we have some that would be good for you all

Ryan

Chelsie Lee said...

As for pregnancy they all are pretty much the same. When it comes to getting ready for having a baby in the house Tim enjoyed "Be Prepared: A Practical Handbook for New Dads" By: Gary Greenburg when he was looking through them. It had pictures and it explained everything that was going to happen.

Mom said...

With all your blogging, you won't find anything new in a book! Just trust your instincts. That's how we did it in the dark ages!

Mom

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone! I put some books on hold at the library. Mom, if I get even half your good instincts I guess we'll be just fine!