Baby's now the size of a blueberry!
"Baby's brain -- both hemispheres -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."
It is so exciting to read about everthing that is going on! The whole process is such a miracle, and I'm so excited to be sharing in it with you all!
I posted my 7 week picture and I think I look huge in it. My normal pants do not fit me by lunchtime so instead I'm wearing pants that are from a few years ago, about 10-15 pounds heavier. Yikes, I hate admitting that out loud, but I'm actually down a couple pounds from when I first found out I was pregnant, so I guess this is just what my body is supposed to be doing. When people actually know I'm pregnant and I have an actual baby bump instead of just bloating I think I will love the getting bigger part... right now when it's just that awkward in between stage, not so much.
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!


3 comments:
You always look beautiful!
Wow - from a sesame seed to a blueberry - Good thing we don't continue growing at this rate! Laurie is right - you do look beautiful.
Oops - Forgot to add my name to the post - Hugs, MOM
Post a Comment