So I got in touch with my doctor's office today to find out more specific details about my appointment on the 17th. I wanted to find out if Drew should try to come to my first appointment or wait. And to my dismay, I found out that I won't get my ultrasound on the 17th... I was really bummed, but the nurse said I will be scheduled to meet with the doctor the following week (the week of Thanksgiving) and will get an ultrasound then. So, I guess it's not a huge bummer, but I just want to see little Baby Z and the heartbeat now! I will be around 9 weeks at that time, and I've heard of a lot of people having to wait until 10-12 weeks. So, at least it's earlier than that. Hopefully Drew will be able to go to that one with me. It's kind of a crazy week to do it being Thanksgiving and all, but I guess this is kind of exciting and important, wink wink.
On another note... I went ahead and confided in a colleague about my pregnancy, and she got me a congratulations gift and a few books. I was so excited! Baby Z has it's first blanket animal, and it's adorable! What a sweet friend!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment