Monday, November 23

A few random thoughts

So I've noticed that eventhough I don't have regular nausea, when it does hit it always seems to be late afternoon to evening.  I guess I have night sickness instead of morning sickness, which I guess is much better than all day sickness!  Drew has been wonderful through it all though!  Last night he even got out of bed to go downstairs and get me some crackers to nibble on because I wasn't feeling well.  What a great dad he will be! 

Tomorrow is our 1st real appointment.  I couldn't be more excited about the ultrasound!  I know tomorrow morning will just drag by, but my sub comes to take over my class at 11:45 so hopefully it won't be too long!  I'll update you all when I get the chance. 

We've been gearing up for Thanksgiving, and I'm excited to be hosting for the 2nd year!  The Zeigler's and Lee's will be here and we have a lot to be thankful for, so I'm sure this will be a fun holiday!  It's very strange and exciting to think that next Thanksgiving we will be taking care of a little one and will be a family of 3 instead of a couple.  Wow!!

Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

0 comments: