Saturday, November 7

One for Good Measure

So there has been one last pregnancy test sitting in the linen closet that has just been calling my name the last couple of weeks... so I took it this morning, haha!  My justification: it only cost a dollar (thanks Dollar Tree) and it will expire before we will need one again.  Anyway, I took it, and there was no doubt about that result, haha!  It was the fastest, darkest response possible!  Obviously there was no real reason to take the test, but it made me happy to see the result once again! 

I've been feeling really good lately.  Yesterday was the first and only day where I've had anything even kind of close to morning sickness.  My stomach just felt unsettled until around lunch time, but it was easy to keep my mind off of since I was working and it went away after I ate.  This morning I'm feeling great again!  It seems that everyone with morning sickness wishes they didn't and everyone that doesn't worries wonders why.  I guess that overkill pregnancy test I just took should help ease my mind, right?  Not to mention morning sickness is not the only pregnancy symptom, and I sure have most of those others: exhaustion, check; bloating, huge check; sore chest, huge check; having to go to the restroom every 5 minutes, check.

In fact, Yesterday on the way to work one of the radio stations I had on started to play a Christmas song (I know, already??) and I just got so emotional over the song that I burst into tears.  Ridiculous!  I've always been a little slightly emotional, but come on!  And we're not talking about a tear or two, we're talking a full out sob.  As soon as I could pull myself together I realized I must be crazy, or pregnant.  Oh the joys of pregnancy hormones!

Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

0 comments: