Sunday, November 15

Ups and Downs

So as of lately my symptoms are all over the place.  One day I'm feeling and looking huge (see last post), then the next day I'm back to a normal belly, then the next day I'm really nauseous and huge, and then the next I'm fine.  I know eating small meals and snacks throughout the day really helps, but other than that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it all.  Despite that annoyance, I would say overall I've had a great start to my pregnancy... no getting sick, no having to call in to work, etc.  The one thing that has really been constant lately is that nothing really sounds good to eat.  I know if I don't stay full I get really nauseous, but food just sounds gross most of the time.  Oh well, this too shall pass I guess. 
So the big thought on my mind as of late is what to do about work, next year.  Yes, I know it is really early to be thinking about next year, but I know this is a big decision that I really want to think carefully about.  I see so many advantages and disadvantes to going back to work and to staying home.  I am starting to pray about the decision and would love to have your prayers about the matter as well.  I guess we're very blessed that I have a decision to make about it at all, and I am not locked in to one or other. 
My doctor's appointment is this Tuesday.  I can't believe it's here already!  I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes, but I don't expect to have a lot to report because it's just with the nurse and nothing exciting is planned for the visit.  My fun ultrasound will hopefully be scheduled for the week after, Thanksgiving week.
Thanks for all your love and support!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby! 

0 comments: