The past few days I have begun to get queasy in the mornings. I didn't think much of it because it goes away after a few hours. This morning though I started to wonder if it could be morning sickness. I never got morning sickness in the beginning, but felt it in the evenings instead. Most people believe the cause of morning sickness to be your hormones. This is why it usually settles down during the 2nd trimester since your hormones level off a bit. Then late in pregnancy your hormones surge again. I've read that it can be common to get "morning" sickness back in the 3rd trimester for this reason. Any other moms have a similar experience? It's not too bad yet anyway, so hopefully it will just be a minor annoyance for the next few weeks and nothing more.
What's great about having it now and not in the beginning is that I can relax and do fun things to take my mind off of it. I'm done at school, so I get a few weeks to relax before Breanna comes! Since I'm not going back next year, the year ended with lots of packing and mixed emotions. I am so excited about what is to come, and I know I made the right choice for our family to stay home, but I am sad about leaving teaching for a while, especially leaving my coworkers! Saying goodbye to them was truly tough, though I don't think it has really sunk in because nothing has really changed yet. I feel like I'm off for a normal summer at this point. I love teaching and know I will go back to it when our family is a little older, but my heart belongs at home right now.
Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and pregnancy!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment