I had a good doctor's appointment today. It was my first internal check, and so as not to gross you out I will just say, ouch! Breanna had a very strong heartbeat that was in the 150s and was moving all over. My belly is measuring well and my weight gain is good. I am up 20 pounds for this pregnancy at this point. With only about 3 weeks to go, I'm happy with where that number will end up. The exciting news is that I was dialated a "good 1 cm" and her head was nice and low. I know this truly doesn't mean a lot, and I could just sit at 1 cm for the next few weeks, but I was excited that my body is starting to get ready for labor. Plus that means I only have 9 more to go and the first was a piece of cake, haha. My next appointment is Thursday, so hopefully I'll keep making progress!
Keep praying that Breanna is healthy and happy!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment