Thursday, June 10

Breanna

I have decided to stick with my original spelling of Breanna.  I thought about it for a long time, and I appreciate all your input.  I decided that it was the way I liked best from the beginning, and I shouldn't be concerned with what other people prefer or want, although I was excited to see that my spelling is winning in the poll.  I hope all you "i" fans won't be too disappointed ;-)  Now that her name is truly finalized and settled on we are ready to meet her! 
Keep praying that Breanna is healthy and happy!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I definitely voted on the spelling with an "E" I believe it will lead to pronouncing the way you intend instead of like Bree-onna or Bry-onna. Your decision either way, but I totally support and love your Breanna spelling! :)

Sallie said...

I have found that naming your baby is the most personal and special thing to do as a couple- and also the most criticized! Don't worry about the neighsayers- once that sweet girl is here, no one will even think about it! Our families hated Jagger, but once that little guy got here, no one cared what he was named- they just wanted to hold him :-) Thinking of you as the birth approaches- if you want to ask questions (Seriously- anything) just facebook me! Love you and Miss Breanna!

Ashley said...

Thanks for the support girls!