Breanna can officially come now! Drew painted my toes last night and her nursery is finished! Hopefully she'll take the hint and we'll get to meet her soon! Here are a few pictures of Breanna's bedroom. (The colors look a lot prettier in person, so if you want the full effect you'll have to come visit!)
The banner from Drew's work shower... can you believe someone painted this?!
Walking in the room looking to the right... I am not sure what to do on the top of the dresser. Any suggestions?
My favorite part of the room! I love her crib area!
And since it is my favorite, here's one a little closer!
Not sure if the rocker will stay...
Changing area... Daddy will get lots of use out of this area, right?
I love the bunny pictures!
All we need now is Breanna!
Keep praying for a healthy baby and a safe delivery!

3 comments:
Fantastic! I love the little tree by her crib.
How cute! I agree, the crib area is my favorite area too!
Looks like Breanna was just waiting for the go-ahead from Mommy before she decided to arrive! Good last post. :)
Post a Comment