38 Weeks
Breanna is still the size of a watermelon!
"Don't panic if you feel electric buzzes down your legs and inside your vagina. Baby has simply stumbled on yet another way to grab your attention -- this time, he's bumping against nerves in your pelvis. The last bits of vernix caseosa (the white goo keeping baby's skin moist) and lanugo (downy hair) are slowly shedding into your amniotic fluid. Baby's head is about the same circumference as her abdomen, and her head could be covered in an inch or so of hair."
I can't believe there is so little time left before we get to meet Breanna! I have 2 weeks until my due date. That's a tiny 14 days! I don't know where the time has gone! I feel pretty ready though. There are still a few things I want to do around the house here and there, but the major things are done. We had the car seats inspected at our local fire station. We had them put in correctly, but they were nowhere even close to as tight as the fire fighter got them. Her room is mostly put together. I still have to put her name above the crib, but I have all the materials so hopefully that will happen soon. I would also like to put a few decorations on the top shelf in her room. Her stuff has been washed and put away. And most importantly, our families are in the area! Things are falling into place and moving forward!
I'll post pictures of Breanna's room soon!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and for a safe delivery!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
Hard to believe its so close! I am so excited for you to meet your daughter and experience all the fun, stress, and MIRACLE that is childbirth :-) I feel you on the "ouch" cervix checks-I highly recommend the epidural for that reason- once I got it, I was so happy to have the checks done "pain free"- HA! Keep us posted- I can tell from the pics she dropped a lot- so it won't be long now! Make Drew take you on a nice date- seriously, it may be the last time you get some "couple" time for a while- Mike & I wished we had done it a bit more :-)
Post a Comment