Breanna's doctor appointment was today (a few weeks late, I know). Here are her stats:
Height: 24 1/4 inches, 50th %
Weight: 13 pounds 11 ounces, 50th %
Head: 16 3/4, 50-75th%
She got 4 shots and took one oral immunization. She was a champ! We've been napping away the afternoon to feel better. I always feel so bad, but I know it's good for her in the long run. The doctor was very impressed with her rolling over and standing abilities! She commented multiple times on how strong her legs were! I got all my questions answered (and I had a ton) from catnapping to ingrown toenails, lol! The doctor thinks she will get the napping on her own as she gets older and not to worry about it. She is getting at least 14 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period, so that is the important part. Dr. Harp also increased her reflux medicine, which I was hoping for. She also said we are able to start Breanna on cereal if we want (we do). This should also help with her reflux! She gave me some tips on flying with Breanna in December. I am so happy I found the pediatrician I did. Dr. Harp is fantastic! She takes all the time you want to answer any questions you have. She also remembers and asks about your own life and family, which is really nice. She is so great with Bre, and we have very similar parenting styles (she has kids of her own). We go back for our 6 month checkup at the end of December.
Breanna is becoming such a big girl! It seems like she gets better at things every day! For example, look at how well she is rolling over now. It's been a week since she did this for the first time, and it's already so fluid and purposeful. Don't blink or you'll miss it!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
She does a great job rolling over - I'm impressed! Nathan hates his belly... he rolls right to his back if you put him that way, but refuses to roll onto his tummy haha... he's done it a few times reaching for things, but mostly rolls onto his side and halfway onto his belly to get what he wants. She's so strong!
Post a Comment