Wednesday, November 17

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is going to make some friends and family very happy this Christmas!  Why?  With ALL of our family living out of town, we don't get to see them nearly as much as we would like, so a photo Christmas card was on my list of things to get this year!  Then I found out that Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas cards away to bloggers!  Yes, free.  All you need to do is write a blog post about them...?  Easy!  Especially since I've used Shutterfly before to get some great prints!
 
I went through the Christmas cards, found here, and there are a lot to choose from!  I am usually drawn to the classic styles, like this and this.  Then I came across this one and loved that there was room for a longer message.  Then I started to realize that Breanna is so darn cute that there should be room for more than just one picture of her, plus we have a great recent family photo of us all in green, so I think this card could be perfect!  I think the green would be a great contrast to the red background.  But who knows, maybe I will ultimately pick something else.  There are so many to choose from!

While I was on the site, I started to think that maybe personalized gifts would be a fun idea this Christmas, so I browsed through some of those as well.  I love the calendar idea.  And even if I don't order them for gifts, I may have to get one for ourselves anyway.  I love the "play date" style!

Anyway, I can't wait to see how these cards look!  I think I have to have a photo shoot with the little lady bug to get a picture or two in her very cute Christmas outfit!  If you have a blog take a look here for instructions on how to get your free cards!  It's easy! 

1 comments:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

Yay - glad you found this too, though your card will be cuter than mine!! =)