Today Breanna is 20 weeks and 3 days old. This may seem like a weird thing to care about, but I couldn't help but think back to the 20 week and 3 day mark of my pregnancy. That was the day we found out we were going to be blessed with a beautiful daughter. I remember going into the ultrasound nervous and excited. When I found out we were having a girl, a million things ran through my head: excitement, questions, fears, and a whole range of other feelings and thoughts. Now today my daughter is here and is 20 weeks 3 days old outside of the womb. I still have a million thoughts, questions, and fears every day, but when that sweet little girl looks at me and smiles the whole world could come crashing down and I wouldn't notice! I can't wait to see what our future holds!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment