Tuesday, November 9

...and the little one said roll over, roll over

On Sunday Breanna rolled from her back to her tummy!  We were at a friend's house, and I guess she decided to show off, haha!  In an effort to get her "Mr. Bear Bear" she rolled right over and grabbed him! 

Yesterday, I put Breanna on her back under her play gym and went to the kitchen to get a drink.  Our kitchen and the family room are attached and pretty much open to each other.  I could hear a crinkle noise coming from the other room, and thought, "there aren't any crinkle toys on her mat today."  So I turn to look and find that my little lady bug had not only turned around on the mat, but rolled over to get a different toy.  This is what I found:

That yellow, shape sorter lid was on the box to the right as well as the green circle when I left her. 
I guess the days of knowing she is going to stay put are gone!  I guess I now know the meaning behind, "I only turned my back for a second..." 

I did manage to grab the camera to capture her rolling over one time today.  (Drew made sure to ask if I cheated by putting her on her side.  No, I did not put her on her side.  Haha!  Leave it to Daddy to make sure there are no shortcuts!)


I am so thankful to be a stay at home mommy, despite the fact that some days are just plain tough!  I cherish every moment with Breanna!
Keep praying for healthy sleep habits for Breanna (I'll post more about our progress later this week)

1 comments:

Grandma Laurie said...

I LOVE these updates! We could put a baby-cam up and I could watch her all day! Thanks for sharing.