GIRL!! I am so excited! I have been grinning ear to ear all night since finding out! Drew is very excited too, and actually surprised me by showing me this after the doctor left the room...
Baby Girl looks very healthy and is developing normally. It's amazing the things they look for and can telljust from those ultrasounds! She was squirming and moving all over the place, which was really fun to see! She actually kept putting her hands in front of her face as if saying, "cut it out, Mom!" Baby Girl is weighing in at 13 oz. which is on the bigger end, so I was excited that despite not having gained a lot of weight the baby is getting everything she needs and is growing like a weed! We got to look at everything from her skull formation to her tiny little toes! My cyst is also completely gone, so I was very excited about that! I'll get to look at the baby again in 2 weeks with another ultrasound so they can look at my cervix. It is on the short side so they want to make sure it is not getting shorter. I trust that God has it all under control, so I'm not concerned about it. I also have one of the normal 4 week checkups next Thursday with the doctor, so I'll get to ask her a few more of my questions and hear the beautiful heartbeat, which by the way was 146 this time! Here are a few pictures of our little cutie!
It's a girl!! We actually got a lot better peak than this, but she kept moving so much that it was the best still photo she could get.
A great profile shot! Her legs are pulled up to her chest and her hand is up by her forehead.
This one kind of creeps Drew out. It's a great face shot though!
Baby Girl's little feet!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and pregnancy!


1 comments:
I am so excited for our little future Alpha Gam GIRL!!!!!!! This is great news Ashley, so happy for you!
Post a Comment