Thursday, February 4

belly button

Okay so I don't want to offend anyone on here, so I'm sorry if you have one, but I really am afraid of getting an outie belly button!  My stomach is certainly stretching!  I know this because of the oh so lovely, not at all trashy, couldn't live without it belly button piercing I used to have.  I haven't worn anything in it for about 6 or 7 years, and before pregnancy you could see the faint remnants of the top of the piercing but that was all.  NOW, you can see both the top of the hole AND the bottom!  Umm, that's gross because the bottom is supposed to be tucked neatly away inside my belly button hidden from view!  If my stomach is stretching this much already what does that mean for the end of this pregnancy?!  Now I wouldn't be too upset if I got an outie during pregnancy, but what if doesn't go away after?!  Good thing I'm not worry about trivial little things during this pregnancy, right?  Haha! 
Hope you enjoyed my completely random post!
Again, I'm sorry to anyone with an outie.  I'm sure it looks adorable on you!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

0 comments: