Sunday, February 28

Bellies and Ball Gowns

We had a great time getting all dressed up at Drew's gala.  I managed to squeeze baby girl and I into an old formal dress.  She didn't seem to be too squished because she was able to kick me throughout the night, haha!  I love that feeling!  The night was done in an old hollywood glam theme.  It was complete with a fabulous dinner, all kinds of fun props, a photo booth, and a caricature artist.  We now have a pretty good dress-up box started for baby girl thanks to last night... a feather boa, bracelet,  flashing diamond ring, huge sunglasses, a top hat, and cane.  We sadly somehow missed the fake microphone.  All in all it was a great night!  And I must not have looked that bad in my dress, because here is a picture of what the caricature artist did for us...
Not sure I'll look like that in a bikini this summer though, haha!


Here's a picture I took before I left of baby girl and I...
After eating dinner I could truly barely breathe, haha!


Here's a couple pictures we took in the photo booth, but they are not great quality b/c they're pictures of pictures...

and


Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and pregnancy!

5 comments:

Grandma Laurie said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Absolutely gorgeous darling! :-)

Jessica Browning said...

You are probably the most beautiful pregnant person ever!!! You literally ARE glowing! It makes my heart smile!

Ashley said...

Thanks everyone! We all need to hear that everyone in a while!

Breanna said...

You definitely looked pregnant and not fat, so don't worry. However, I must mention that the caricature drawing was super creepster. If I were Drew I would be wondering where that artist's head was at. haha