Wednesday, January 27

The Latest

I am now sure that I have felt and been feeling Baby Z move.  About 2 weeks ago I first felt what I would describe as bubbles popping in my stomach or someone flicking me from the inside.  When it first started it made me stop and wonder if it really was the baby moving or just my stomach gurgling, but now it's gotten a little stronger and a little more obvious.  I am sure it's my little baby flipping and flopping in there.  I have noticed that I feel it most often in the middle of the afternoon and when I lay down for bed at night.  It is such a neat thing to feel, and I can't wait for it to get stronger!  I know it gets a lot more intense than little popping and bubbles, haha!

So I know that congestion and nosebleeds and very common during pregnancy, but I had no idea they would be such a regular part of my day and especially my morning!  As gross as it sounds, I am constantly blowing my nose during the day and it's always bloody!  Hopefully it will decrease slightly as the air becomes less dry.  I guess it goes with the territory!

I haven't had any "gotta have it cravings" at all, but I do have a taste for all things with lots of flavor.  One of my favorites... Cheetos hot fries and/or flaming hot Cheetos.  Yum!  I make sure to eat lots of fruit and veggies to counter it, though!

I have a checkup tomorrow at the doctor and will get to schedule my anatomy scan at this visit.  I will keep everyone posted on progress.  Don't forget to take my poll in the top right to make a guess if Baby Z is boy or girl.  I love seeing people's predictions! 

Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

1 comments:

Laura said...

That is so awesome! I can't imagine that feeling! Keep us posted on all of the details. Hopefully your mornings will get better very soon!

Much love,
Laura