We are actually bringing some baby items into the house now, which makes this all seem undeniably real! Not that it didn't before, but you get the idea! Here is the beautiful cradle my grandfather made. It's been used by many "Shuttleworth" babies, and I can't wait for our little one to be placed in it!
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law also found a great steal at Target that they shared with me as well. The baby carrier we wanted was almost $80, but they are coming out with new colors so Target had the current brown one on sale for $35! Despite being sick while Drew relayed the message to me I was exstatic! So, Aunt Chelsie and Grandma went to pick one up for me! We now have a wonderful baby bjorn carrier. Yay!
We also have a few adorable outfits, bibs, books, blankets, and even a few bath toys from our wonderful friends and family! This baby is going to be well loved!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!


2 comments:
Oh Ashley, I love it! Your belly is so very cute, I just wish I could see it in person! And that handmade cradle is so wonderful and special! And while I'm not even close to the stage, the Baby Bjorn is like the one thing I already know that I want whenever we do have a baby - we were in the airport last week and saw several mommies carrying their babies with one, so I explained it to Josh! :) Love you!
Oh Ashley! How special to have the cradle from your grandfather! It looks so sweet. I know your grandfather is in heaven with a huge smile knowing he is able to be a part of this exciting time.
Post a Comment