Thursday, January 14

God is good!!

I had a great doctor's appointment today!  Last time they looked at the cyst it was 11cm across.  The doctor was actually visibly surprised to see that the cyst had gone down to only 4.5cm!  She said that normally when a cyst is over 6-7 it generally means that it was there before pregnancy and will probably stay the same throughout or get bigger, so she was stunned that mine had gone down and by so much!  I could not have been happier!  This means there will be no surgery for me, and it will hopefully be gone by my next ultrasound!  What good news!  Thanks for all the prayers!!

I also got to see Baby Z, which is always exciting!  The baby is still an "it."  No peek at gender at all, but that's okay.  The doctor took a few measurements of the legs, head, and body and everything looked great!  The heartbeat was 161 bpm.  I could listen to that sound for hours!  When she first started the ultrasound the baby was opening and closing its mouth and nodding its head... already talking, haha!  I guess the little one is already taking after daddy!  The two pictures she gave me are pretty similar to each other, and both are really good profiles of the baby! 

Other baby things are coming along!  We are excitedly awaiting the arrival of baby's crib!  Grandma Zeigler ordered the one we wanted as a gift to the baby and it says it will be arriving tomorrow!  I hope they either leave it or I'm home to sign for it.  On that note, Drew and I decided to use the furniture we have that way we aren't worried about a toddler banging on it with toys and denting everything etc.  Our thought is that when the "baby" is around 3 or so we can have them go with us to pick out his/her "big kid" room.  Since we have so much good, sturdy furniture in there already, I really think we made the best choice for us.  I can't wait to actually start working on the nursery!




Thanks for all the prayers! Keep them coming!

0 comments: