Sunday, January 10

15 Weeks

Someone actually made the comment to me the other day that they missed seeing my size update for week 14, so without further delay here is this week's update:

Baby's now the size of a naval orange!



OR, for those guys out there:

Baby's now the size of a baseball!



"Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet."

I am feeling great!  I have gotten lots more energy than I had a few weeks ago, and it seems to get better each day.  I have not had any nausea in the evening for about a week now.  I am also beginning to get used to the idea of having a belly (that will only get bigger from here...)  Drew I have been looking at different crib options and discussing what to do with the nursery which is a lot tons of fun!  It's early to be doing some of that stuff, but I am feeling so good right now that I feel like I should do as much as I can in case this is just a short lived thing, haha!

Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

0 comments: