So I realized holiday shopping is not as much fun when you are pregnant. WHile shopping I had to use the restroom 2 times during a 3.5 hour shopping trip, and of course the bathroom is never in a conveinent place. It was also annoying to be looking at all the sales on cute clothing that I can't buy anytime soon b/c who knows what size I'll be when my body is back to "normal." And the worst part... when I got frustrated because I couldn't find a gift for someone instead of just moving on like a normal person I wanted to sit down and cry. While I was in Talbots looking around, the saleswoman actually told me not once but twice that holiday shopping should be fun and not to worry about it!. She then told me that whomever I was shopping for would appreciate the thought no matter what I chose. Haha, oh my! I must have had some look on my face!
Despite all that complaining I really am doing well! I can't believe how quickly it's going! My evening "morning" sickness is getting slightly better. I'm able to stay awake past 8:30 (at least a little bit). I can't wait to for the "enless" energy that everyone talks about during this trimester!
I am in full maternity clothes now. None of my normal pants even stand a chance of fitting but I was holding onto my shirts for a while longer. I still have a couple that are okay, but I've been told not to hold out too much longer or my sweaters will stretch and not go back. While I would enjoy buying a whole new wardrobe after my pregnancy is complete, I would rather buy clothes and toys for the baby instead. I've picked up a few shirts, and will hopefully be able to make a few more trips to the Gap outlet to continue adding to my new wardrobe!
Thanks to everyone that is checking in on me and saying some prayers for us! I can't wait to keep updating you all on our progress!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment