Baby's now the size of a plum!
"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of her systems are fully formed."
Baby and I are doing well. My evening nausea is slowly getting better and I'm not making as many trips to the bathroom. I am anxiously awaiting the joys that everyone says happen in the 2nd trimester. I can't wait for the increased energy level. To get a good night's sleep right now and feel rested in the morning I have to sleep for about 12 hours. Obviously that doesn't happen very often! I have been getting nose bleeds and congestion in the morning this past week, which they say are pretty common during pregnancy b/c of the increased blood volume. My next doctor's appointment is Monday the 28th. It will be a fairly uneventful appointment, but I'll get to hear baby's heartbeat again and get some answers to more questions that I've thought of about my cyst and pregnancy. My main question is whether or not I will be able to have a "normal" birth or would have to have a c-section because of the cyst. Overall, I'm doing well! Baby and I are in Las Vegas enjoying Christmas with Drew's family! Have a merry Christmas!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and birth!


1 comments:
Ashley,
I am so happy for you! You all will be great parents! I love your updates! Merry Christmas (Vegas-style)!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment