Tuesday, December 15

dumb idea

So deciding to take a weekly picture is turning out to be a dumb idea, haha!  I feel more and more gigantic in each one!  I know I should not be showing this much in my 11th week, but that stupid cyst sure is making it hard not to!  Yes, I wanted to make sure I got that last cyst part in just in case you forgot that it is pushing out on my uterus, and so my belly is not actually from too much candy, lol...   When I was shopping for maternity pants I was hoping nobody would ask me how far along I was because I envisioned scared looks of "oh my" when I answered back with a tiny little "11."  Haha. 
Disclaimer: I do not mean to post this as a way to get comments on, "but you have a cute belly starting" etc. but just a place to laugh about my size.  And yes, I know it's just the beginning (for all those that have already been there), but I feel like it's already the middle, haha!  When does this whole pregnant body thing get cute?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think of it like a little lime in there! haha.