Tuesday, December 1

Already??

So I had to fill out a ton of paperwork to send back to the hospital at which I will deliver and one of the questions had me completely stumped.  There was a "Pediatrician" line on my forms that kind of shocked me and left me feeling a little unprepared.  Holy cow, how is possible to feel unprepared at 9 weeks pregnant, haha?!  And how in the world is it possible to pick a pediatrician that will make sure your precious child will be getting the best treatment possible when both sick and healthy??  It's not like we live in a town with only a couple of doctors to choose from.  There are hundreds, if not thousands to filter through!  I wrote "unsure" on that line or something to that effect and will figure it out when I'm not still in my first trimester, haha!  A friend and I decided that question is more for second time parents who already have a pediatrician in place, but still... Any advice on how to pick a doctor would be greatly appreciated!!

Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!

(And no, I don't actually feel unprepared, but you get the idea...)

1 comments:

Christina said...

Oh Ashley! You are probably going to be the most prepared mom ever! That is funny though. I do not have any pediatrician picking advice, but you just take notes so that someday I'll have all the info I need. :)