Breanna will be 3 in just a few short weeks, and I have no idea where the time went! She is growing up so fast! Here are some of the things I want to remember about everything right now.
1) You often smile with a crooked smile because you are trying to say "cheese" at the same time. It's so cute.
2) Lately you are insisting on taking showers instead of baths.
3) You can't stand when water gets on your face. AT. ALL.
4) You love animals! You would be the happiest kid in the world if we would get you a pet.
5) You love to pretend! You are constantly pretending to mother your stuffed animals and babies. You love to do things that adults do.
6) You pretend to be a teacher and setup your books and activities for your stuffed animals just like at the library's storytime. It's funny to hear you perfectly mimic the things Ms. Lacy says and does!
7) You love to help me cook and bake.
8) You still love Mickey Mouse, but you now love Dora just as much.
9) You rarely nap. You have to have quiet time in your bed each day, but you only fall asleep about 1 day a week.
10) You love to take pictures! You got a real digital camera last Christmas from Nana and Granddad, and you use it constantly to take pictures, videos, and then put them all together in slide shows. You can do more with that camera than I can!
11) Your appetite is finally getting smaller. You still love all fruits and like your plain steamed veggies. You like all your food plain. I even have to sneak butter on the bread before I make grilled cheese because you won't eat it if you see me put it on.
12) You love pancakes and french toast! You can eat more than I can!
13)I think the 3s are going to be a harder year than the 2s. You are becoming much more opinionated, and express those opinions when you can.
14) You love to read. We try to go to the library once a week, and you love picking out your books. I often have to stop you at 20 and you enjoy reading them throughout the week. In fact, that's what you do for the hour of quiet time in your bed.
15) You love being outside. Now that it is getting warm you are constantly asking for me to get out your sprinkler and/or baby pool. The sandbox is also a huge favorite.
16) You don't have a true favorite color. When asked you will say something like "it's pink right now, but it changes."
17) You love music. You especially like songs that you can interact with and follow along to.
18) You are becoming more and more independent. You do a good job of getting your own shoes on and off as well as your pants and shirts. You go to the restroom with no prompting (and have for some time) and all on your own. You like to get your own servings of food when possible. You really want to be a big girl!
19) You still don't have a lot of hair to style. It is just to the point where I can put it in pig tails, but it falls pretty quickly without a bunch of hairspray. You are very specific about what you want and don't want done to it though.
20) You love to brush your teeth and are always wanting to do it yourself.
21) I am still trying to encourage you to try new things. You are always worried that you won't be able to do it. You also feel more confident when I am right by your side. I am working hard to balance encouraging you to try things while not pushing you into things that make you truly uncomfortable.
22) You are getting gymanstics lessons for your birthday from Grandma and Grandpa, and I'm hoping this will help with #20.
23) You love all things arts and crafts. You love when we do projects or activities.
24) You are getting really good with using scissors. You ask constantly to cut paper, and you feel really proud when you are sitting in a pile of scraps.
25) You are starting to love board and card games. Go Fish is a big favorite right now.
26) You are such a sweet, loving girl. You give the best hugs, and your smile can light up my day! You truly care about how others are feeling and what you can do to make them happy or feel better.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment