How Far Along: 9 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I’ve lost 2 pounds. I definitely feel like I look bigger than I should though. Oh well.
Cravings: Food is still not appetizing to me at all. The smell of food cooking makes me feel sick. The hard part is that I feel worse when I’m hungry. I’m mostly sticking to cold foods with no smell.
Symptoms: I’m definitely feeling really nauseous. It starts around lunch and sticks around until bed. It is much worse than what I had with Breanna. I can’t complain too much though because I’m not actually throwing up. Plus I wake up feeling great.
Sleep: I’m sleeping pretty well, aside from the occasional bathroom trip.
Movement: Nope
What I’m Looking Forward To: I’m looking forward to telling the rest of our family this weekend. We’ve been waiting to tell my sister and her family because I wanted to tell them in person. We knew we would see them for our nephew’s birthday, so we’ve been keeping tight lips! Then we will slowly begin telling our close friends.
Anything Else: Our doctor’s appointment went really well. It was our first ultrasound and everything looked great. We were able to see the heartbeat and a growing baby! Our original due date of December 5 is still “accurate.” The baby was measuring 6 days off (which is what I expected from my charting) of that date but they only move it when it is more than a week. The same thing happened when we were pregnant with Breanna and we still ended up delivering early, so who knows how all of that will work out.
Belly Photo:
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment