I am trying to keep some sort of a record of this pregnancy. I would like to say I am going to do weekly updates and pictures, but that hasn't happened so far so I'm sure it won't start now. With that being said, over the next few days I'll post the ones I have done.
How Far Along: 7 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 0 lbs Despite how early I am starting to show I actually am starting this pregnancy at a lower weight than I did before Breanna. Apparently my stomach muscles are not as tight though. Haha!
Cravings: No cravings just major food aversions. Nothing sounds good, and just opening the fridge and smelling what’s in there makes me feel sick.
Symptoms: The last few days I have been nauseous off and on all day. The smell of food makes my stomach churn. I am having to pee frequently, though I’m drinking way more water than I normally do so I’m not sure which is the cause.
Sleep: Sleep has been fine except for waking up to go to the bathroom. I’m trying to get used to sleeping on my side now too which is an adjustment. I used to start on my side and end up on my belly, which obviously won’t work soon.
Movement: Obviously not
What I’m Looking Forward To: Our first ultrasound is May 2. I can’t wait to make sure the baby is healthy and see the little peanut!
Anything Else: We feel so blessed by this pregnancy. We’ve been trying for over a year, and found out we had some infertility issues. The infertility clinic told us our next step would be IUI. We weren’t ready for anything like that and decided to wait on God’s timing. We are so thankful for His perfect timing and beautiful plan!
Belly Photo:
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment