Sunday, June 30

14 Weeks

How Far Along: 14weeks

Total Weight Gain: down 2 pounds

Cravings: no real cravings

Symptoms: My nausea is mostly gone. I only have an occasional evening with any type of nausea now, so I’m a happy girl! I am also getting my appetite back and my aversions are starting to go away. It’s so nice to be feeling back to normal!

Sleep: I am occasionally having to get up to use the bathroom, but other than that it’s fairly normal.

Movement: Nothing so far

What I’m Looking Forward To: Feeling the baby move. This is always such an incredible reassurance that baby is growing and developing in there. I am also excited about getting the nursery painted. I’ve been working on getting the wallpaper down (the last room in the house) and when Drew’s mom is here this week she is going to help me get the high parts that I can’t reach.

Anything Else: I had a doctor's appointment this morning.  It went great!  The baby's heart rate was 160 bpm and things look good!  My regular clothes are very limited as far as what fits, but maternity clothes just hang on me. They make me look really frumpy right now. I am ready to have a true baby belly and be able to have more than 4 outfits to rotate between!

Belly Photo:

0 comments: