Monday, July 1

16 weeks


How Far Along: 16 weeks

Total Weight Gain: According to our home scale I am back to my starting weight.  I have a doctor's appointment next week though, so we'll see. 
Cravings: No real cravings but just about all junk food sounds good.  I don't care if it's sweet or salty, it all sounds good.

Symptoms: My nausea is gone.  My appetite is back. I'm feeling good!

Sleep: Our mattress slopes a little toward the center, so when I lay on my left side I am leaning a little on my growing belly which has begun to be uncomfortable.  This means I am mostly stuck on my right side.  Right now that's not a huge problem, but I can predict that when I get bigger and my hips are sore it's going to be an issue.

Movement: I have started to feel small flutters here and there.  I wouldn't have recognized what they were the first time around, but when I felt them this time I knew right away.  I can't wait for them to be consistent and stronger.  It's such an incredible feeling and experience.

What I’m Looking Forward To: I have a doctor's appointment next week, and hearing the heartbeat is always incredible. 

Anything Else: I have switched out my closet with maternity clothes and some of the things that I have that are bigger.  I'm still pretty limited on which ones I can wear but I have no doubt they'll fit soon enough.  Breanna is convinced that this little baby is a girl.  The rest of the family is pretty split though, so we'll see.

Belly Photo:

Sorry about the horrible picture, lighting and shadow.

0 comments: