Breanna Paige has become quite the talker lately. This is not one of the best chatter sessions we've had, but it's still pretty cute...
On a side note... shots really do stink! My poor little girl had very sore legs the day of the shots and the next day woke up happy, but she got progressively worse as the day went on. She never got a fever thankfully, but she sure was not her usual happy self that you see above. I hope she's back tomorrow!

3 comments:
Shots do stink! The 2 mo were the worst for Jag. I literally slept all night with him on my chest and if I moved him slightly, he would cry out in pain. Dreaded the 4 mo shot, but had a good game plan that may work for you: Gave tylenol an hour before the appt, along with some breastmilk (or nurse), then immediately after the shots, I breastfed him again in the office for about 15 minutes. I don't know why, but it worked wonders- he slept the whole night! The 6 mo ones went the same- and he was really just fine. Maybe that will work for you? BP is a doll- people say they grow fast, but I had NO idea until I had Jag. Crazy, huh?
Too cute!! What a sweetie!
Shots are bad! When Vince got his he was tired the whole time at the doctor so he was crying before they even started, but boy did his eyes bug out when they stuck him. He rocked him to sleep right after and he slept a lot that day. That night he started to get a fever. My ped told me not to worry about it with any medicine until 101. So at 101 I gave him Motrin (I thought I had bought the Tylenol type, but was wrong). His fever went down and never came back. One of my nieces always gets a fever with shots, so it must just be according to the child.
Post a Comment