Saturday, September 18

swaddling

A few weeks ago I forgot to reswaddle Breanna after a middle of the night diaper change.  It didn't affect her sleeping routine at all, so I figured it was one less thing to do and gave it up.  A couple posts ago Breanna told you that I was trying to figure out how to get her to nap out of my arms.  After a few failed attempts and some researching online I decided to try to swaddle her for naps again.  Hopefully I won't jinx things here, but she now naps in her own room 2-3 times a day!  This has been happening for about a week!  Yay!  I guess I gave up swaddling too soon!  I am still not swaddling at night though because she does fine without it.  She sleeps a 7-8 hour stretch, wakes to eat around 3-4 and then again around 6-7.  I can't complain about that!  We only have one swaddle wrap that is still big enough for her though, so I guess I'm going to have to go buy another one.  Any recommendations for a swaddler that you like?


My precious darling napper.

Keep praying for our family of 3!


1 comments:

Brittany said...

We have a Summer swaddler I bought at BRU, but Vince never really liked it. He likes to be held close and with a blanky to go to sleep but always wanted his arms out so we only used it a few times. I think I've heard of people liking "Swaddle Me" if that's a brand. Sorry I'm not much help.