I don't know where the time has gone!!
1) Her new hair is growing in, and it is without a doubt strawberry blonde... I love it! It also has some curl to it.
2) Her fingernails grow FAST... I cut hem at least 2x a week. (I have never had to cut her toenails though.)
3) She still eats about every 3 hours during the day.
4) She's never had a bottle yet, but we are going to try one soon.
5) She starts bedtime routine sometime between 7-7:30 and sleeps until around 3:30, eats and then gets up at about 7.
6) She usually takes 3 naps a day: morning. noon, and early evening. We either have really good napping days or really bad. There doesn't seem to be much in between, and I can't figure out what the difference is.
7) Her eyes are still deep blue.
8) She is just starting to like baths. She has learned how to splash and thinks it's pretty fun. (No more sink baths!)
9) She loves to talk to a lion figure that is on top of her mirror... she doesn't care about the mirror.
10) She still is not a car baby... she's gotten better, but still complains after about 10 minutes.
11) She is learning how to move toys, but still hasn't figured out how to open her hand to grab them. She just bats at them with a closed fist.
12) When she's starting to fall asleep she likes to have her back patted... rubbing it wakes her up (I think it tickles)
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
Hey Ashley! I love your blog. I need to blog, but haven't since our baby moon in late April. It is so funny how many things Vince and Breanna have in common! When was she born? Vince was born June 16. I think you would totally agree with me that being a mom is the best thing ever. Hope to keep up with y'all as our little ones grow :)
Brittany
Post a Comment