Yesterday I posted about Breanna rolling over on purpose for the first time. All night Drew kept insisting that it was only because I was putting her up on her hands, so she had no choice but to roll over. Since I knew this wasn't true I had to prove him wrong, haha! This morning we put her on her tummy with her arms down by her side. What did my little angel do? She got her hands up and pushed up to look around, then rolled right over... See Daddy! While I can't get the camera recording fast enough after putting her arms by her side, I did get this video that shows her actually trying to flip over.
(Please excuse the encouraging Momma squeals at the end!)
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
Such a big girl! :)
Post a Comment