Breanna is 2 months old! Where has the time gone? Here are a few things I want to remember about this stage:
1) Breanna's hands are open a lot more (instead of in fists) and her toes are now uncurled.
2) Breanna's feet and hands sweat.
3) Breanna has got quite a bit of baby acne.
4) Breanna "coos" a lot now.
5) Breanna thinks it's funny when Mommy plays with her feet.
6) Breanna goes to bed sometime around 8 and sleeps about 6 hours, eats, then sleeps about 3 more, eats, and if I'm lucky I can get her to lay down with me another couple hours. (I love that last snuggle time!)
7) Breanna has dimples on her hands where her knuckles should be.
8) Breanna has HUGE thighs, and Mommy loves it!
9) Breanna is ticklish on those thighs.
10) Breanna's favorite toy is her play gym
Keep praying for our family of 3.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment