Where has the time gone?? I have a feeling this is going to be a common thought from now on! My daughter is over a week old! 9 days to be exact. Wow! I am loving every moment of being a mommy. Yes, I am running on VERY little sleep, and have been peed on more than once in the past week but I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are a few things I've learned about Breanna so far:
1. She has mommies eyes and daddies mouth.
2. She has daddies appetite! She eats all the time and at her Friday doctor's appointment she was already back to her birth weight... we left the hospital at 6 lbs 1 oz and she was already 6 lbs 5 oz on Friday!
3. She doesn't like to use a diaper more than once. As soon as I put a new one on it's dirty in seconds.
4. Right now her hair has some red in it... and i love it!
5. She likes to snuggle, especially with daddy. He can calm her in the middle of the night everytime!
6. She hates getting in her car seat, but is quite content once she's all strapped in.
7. She loves to snooze under a window in the warm sun.
8. Newborn clothes and diapers are still a little big on her... she would probably have fit in preemie things better.
9. She has big beautiful dark blue eyes... hopefully they stay that color.
10. Her hair is really long and already has to be tucked behind her little ears.
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

3 comments:
love reading your updates! the time sure does go fast, definitely something you learn quick... my little guy is already 8 1/2 weeks old! so glad you're enjoying your little girl and had such a great delivery! she is absolutely gorgeous!
She is so adorable!!! A petite little princess...and future Alpha Gam! :-)
A quick suggestion- I always took a lot of pics of Jag in his car seat. You will be amazed how much space they take up in the upcoming months- a fun visual to mark growth!
Sending some love and kisses from Lex....
I agree with Sallie...she will look great in some pearls one day :) She is so pretty, Ashley...I love the "sleeping beauty" picture. Congratulations!
Post a Comment