We have had quite a bit of help since Breanna came home from the hospital. Both sides of the family have been in and out, providing help where we needed it and being an overall support system. My mom in particular has been staying with us to help me out while Drew went back to work. She left yesterday, and I'm now left trying to figure out being a mommy. I can't express in words how much she helped out while she was here. I haven't lifted a finger since Breanna was born. The laundry was done, meals were made, the house was cleaned... and not by me! I have been a little spoiled the last 3 weeks. Now it's time to get into our own routines and figure out this parenthood thing. Drew is on paternity leave this week, so that will help ease me in, but I have a feeling I'm going to miss my momma being here!
And just because she is so darn cute...

1 comments:
She is so darn cute, I completely agree! Wow Ashley, I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Breanna!!!!!!!!
Much love!
Post a Comment