I got to enjoy a wonderful baby shower at work yesterday! It was wonderful to be able to get together with all my coworkers in a social setting, and the shower couldn't have been more perfect. The cake was decorated to look like our bedding (and tasted great), the food was fantastic, the tables were decorated with gorgeous fresh flowers, and there was an adorable diaper cake that I can't bear to take apart! Just like my other shower, it amazes me how generous and kind people are! Not that I don't know they are generous and wonderful, but everyone always seems to go above and beyond! I am surely going to miss being around all of my coworkers next year!
It is very clear that our little Breanna Paige will be dearly loved by everyone in our lives! Yes, that was me spilling our name choice! I am thrilled that we no longer need to call our daughter "her" or "baby girl" or any other generic form. I can't wait to be able to put a name with the face now!
Keep praying that Breanna continues to grow and develop into a healthy and happy little girl!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment