Breanna is still the size of a squash!
"Ready or not, baby's getting ready to emerge. She's probably in the head-down position by now, with her bottom facing up. This is the comfiest way for her body to fit in your increasingly cramped womb and will make her eventual exit (only a few months away now!) much easier. (If she's still head-up, don't panic -- there's still time for a flip before birth.)I can't believe how quickly this is going!"
Things have been going very well lately. I'm still feeling pretty good overall. My only complaint right now is my increasing heartburn and lack of sleep at night. As Breanna gets bigger she is taking up more room, which is causing my uterus to push on my stomach. So, it doesn't take much to give me heartburn the past week. In fact, I'm now taking my vitamins in the morning instead of at night because drinking even a glass of water and then lying down causes instant pain. Other than that I'm doing well.
We took a tour of the hospital last night. I am really glad we went. I think even Drew found it helpful. The nurse that took us on the tour was beyond friendly! I hope all the nurses there are as kind and helpful as she was! She really made the whole delivery seem as though it was centered around what we wanted. They have lots of options that can help make the experience as comfortable as possible. I'll confess I'm pretty nervous and intimidated by the whole thing, so it is nice to have such a positive imagine of what is to come. We have our childbirth class on June 5th, so hopefully that will help calm my fears a little bit.
I had a doctor's appointment today. It went well. Breanna's heartbeat was good and in the 150s. She is moving like crazy! My belly hasn't grown since my last appointment and I am down a pound since then, so that is my goal for next time. I guess since it's for Breanna I'll have to force down an extra helping of dessert each night, haha. My next appointment is May 28th, 2 1/2 weeks away. After that I'm down to appointments every week. Yikes!
Keep praying for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby girl!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
Your picture is so cute! Breanna has grown since I saw her (and you) a few weeks ago! You are just precious and I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment