So I don't know how much I truly believe in "pregnancy brain" but let me tell you, if there is such a thing I have it! I can't tell you how many times I've lost and/or misplaced items in the past few weeks. I washed my cell phone last week because I forgot to take it out of my pocket. Tonight it is lost somewhere at school, despite my efforts to look for it for 45 minutes before giving up and going home. After a long day of work (including a literacy night from 6-7) I completely forgot about my doctor's appointment tomorrow, and the need to create sub plans for my classroom until almost 6 o'clock tonight and ended up having to stay at school much later than I wanted to after the event in order get those done (which was then followed by a 45 minute search for my cell phone). I am constantly calling my students the wrong name the past couple weeks. I could go on and on. If my head weren't attached to my body it would be lost somewhere... probably the same place my phone is. I know Drew has to be getting incredibly annoyed with it, but I truly can't help it! Someone please tell me this goes away after the baby is born!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment