Baby girl has been moving like crazy! It is such an amazing feeling! She is now moving enough that you can actually see a body part (possibly a foot or hand...?) move all the way from one side of my belly to the other. Drew thinks it's a bit strange, but I can't get enough of it!
I can't believe I am starting my 3rd trimester! I do not feel like I'm ready to be that far along, but ready or not, right?! I anticipate this trimester to be just as good as the other two, but with more back pain, more restless sleeping, and swollen feet and ankles. This is one time where I would love to be wrong about any of those three predictions, haha!
We have started to get a few adorable gifts from wonderful friends and family to load into the nursery. It amazes me how generous and kind people are! I just ordered our crib mattress today, so baby girl will have somewhere to sleep now! We also have narrowed down our name choices to 3... we're getting closer! I feel like things are coming together! I can't wait to meet this little girl!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
I love your report! That is all very good news! I am sad that I'm missing your shower today! Lots of love!
Post a Comment