Saturday, March 6

Nursery Plans

Drew and I registered last weekend!  We decided to go with Babies R Us as well as Target.  Parts of it were overwhelming because there is so much to choose from, but overall I had a good time!  Drew put on a good face and even gave opinions about some stuff, but I don't think I can really say he had a good time, haha!  I did lots of research on products before we went, so I think that helped me not get too stressed about it.  I'm excited about all the things we found, but I mostly can't wait to start putting the nursery together!  I think I'm going to go back to Babies R Us today with some paint chips and try to find a good color for the walls.  It will probably just be a neutral tan, but you never know!  This is the bedding we picked out:

It is much cuter in person.  I think the sage green is a little prettier than it shows online, but you get the idea.  I'm hoping the room will be calming and peaceful.

Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and pregnancy!


1 comments:

Mom said...

I like the color and the crisp clean lines. It will be wonderful.