Friday, March 5

I'm normal... relatively speaking...

Well my last doctor's appointment went very well!  Apparently I am just made with a shorter cervix, because it was the same length as last time and didn't get smaller with pressure either.  This was beyond great news!  This means I don't have to worry about preterm labor or any of that other awful stuff that goes with it!  I got to take a quick peak at our baby girl while I was there also.  As always, she was gorgeous!  She always seems to have one of her hands up by face.

  I think she's going to have Drew's big, beautiful eyes when she's born!  What do you think?


3 comments:

Breanna said...

Yay! I'm so glad it turned out okay. Does that mean I for sure get to see you in a couple weeks? I can't wait! I want to see you in person with your adorable baby belly.

brad said...

praise God! :) Since there appears to be no bed-rest in your future, when school is out, I will be making you come walk with me and my little guys :)

Anne

Ashley said...

Sounds good to me, Anne!