Tuesday, March 16

Mommy's Eye View

I am losing sight of my feet each day...
Here is what I currently see when I look down.


Yikes, huh!?

The one plus to not being able to see much more than my toes?  I can't see how grossly swollen my ankles are.  I am drinking buckets of water, and have even purchased compression stockings to help, but they seem to swell no matter what.  The socks actually help some, but the big problem with them is that it is starting to get a bit hot to wear them!  And, I can only imagine how horrible they would be to wear while teaching, in my top floor, no air conditioning classroom once it starts to get hot.  I'm trying not to stand as much while teaching, but I don't feel like I can do all the things I need to when I'm sitting so I usually end up on my feet anyway.  Any suggestions?

Keep praying for a healthy and happy baby girl and pregnancy!

3 comments:

charryse said...

What a great picture. I feel like I'm already at that point.

Breanna said...

I love it! I can't wait to feel her move.

brad said...

you're on the right track w/ the water consumption. At least 64 ounces, right :) ;)

I didn't have hardly any swelling in my feet w/ Dominic, but I had some at the end w/ G...my theory is the warmer weather w/ G contributed...not much you can do about that unfortunately!

Anne