Wednesday, September 4

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 5 pounds (though I am sure my next doctor’s appointment will show more than that)

Cravings: no real cravings.  Just like with Breanna I tend to gravitate towards sweet foods over salty.  This is opposite of how I normally am.

Symptoms: heartburn!  This was awful when I was pregnant with Breanna.  I’m hoping it won’t get as bad as it did then, but it is definitely starting!

Sleep: Still not sleeping well, but it’s not horrible. 

Movement: This baby is so active!  I feel like she is moving much more often than Breanna did (hope that’s not foreshadowing), but it could also be that I just notice more now since I’m not working.  Either way she is active!  I’m to the point where I can see her moving just by looking at my belly.  I love, love, love feeling her move!

What I’m Looking Forward To: Finishing her room.  It is now painted and things are going in.  I can’t wait until it’s completely finished!

Anything Else: We think we have settled on a name, but are still working on the spelling and the middle name.  It’s nice to be able to refer to her by name now though, and it’s so sweet to hear Breanna use it!

Belly Photo:

0 comments: