How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain: up 9 pounds (I must be honest seeing that on the
scale was a bit hard for me.) This still
gives me room to gain a pound a week and be right where I was with my first
pregnancy and under my goal of 30 pounds though
Cravings: no real cravings.
Still liking sweets though, but trying to restrain when I can.
Symptoms: This week my heartburn has been much less severe than
the past few weeks. I’m hoping this will
continue, as it’s been a nice change!
Sleep: Still not sleeping well, but it’s not horrible. If this is the worst of my issues I’ll take
it.
Movement: She is moving all over the place. Breanna loves to feel it! It is so sweet.
What I’m Looking Forward
To: Finishing her room. The furniture is in the room, though I’m not
sure if it will stay where I put it. I’m
waiting to make sure I like the placement and then the wall hangings can go
up. We put up the curtains and I went
ahead and put the bedding on the crib just to get a feel for things. We are using the same bedding and decorations
we did for Breanna’s nursery and I still love it just as much!
Anything Else: We have settled on the name Kaitlyn. It took a long time to agree on the name and
then the spelling, but we both love it.
We are still deciding on a middle name.
It is so sweet to hear Breanna talk to her and call her by name.
My last doctor's appointment went great. Kaitlyn's heart was nice and strong around 140 BPMs. My belly is measuring right on track and so are all my other stats. My next appointment will be for the glucose challenge.
Belly Photo:
(Didn't mean to be in the same dress as the last picture, but you can really see how much bigger my belly has gotten.)

1 comments:
You look awesome! Can't wait to meet Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment